Buy Avon Products Online Avon in Wilmington NC

Discover the world of avon and find out how much the new avon has changed. You will find everything from lingerie to lipstick and everything in between. Affordable beauty products are only a click away. Buy avon and have it delivered to your door quickly and easily

Friday, February 03, 2006

Sell Something Please

Sell something please! These are the words of my husband who is a tad irritated that I haven't sold anything since I started selling avon. I keep telling him I'm working on it but all he sees is the bill every month where I bought $75-100 worth of stuff. I just cant help it, no matter how hard I try I always end up buying more than I sell and after all why not is what I say! It's hard to resist buying when almost everything is 50% off ya know....Anyway, He'll get over it sooner or later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home