Buy Avon Products Online Avon in Wilmington NC

Discover the world of avon and find out how much the new avon has changed. You will find everything from lingerie to lipstick and everything in between. Affordable beauty products are only a click away. Buy avon and have it delivered to your door quickly and easily

Monday, February 06, 2006

New Customers

Wow...my hubby is gonna be so proud of me! I picked up 3 new customers for my avon biz this morning and all I had to do was get the courage to ask if they were interested. Guess Ive always been leary thinkning they would bite my head off or something but it was easier than I thought. I think I can actually make some money if I stick with it long enough. I usually give up way too early on things like this but I'm bound and determined to make it work

Tags


1 Comments:

  • At 11:18 PM, Anonymous Holly Gallant said…

    Good luck!!!
    I'm starting out tomorrow, we'll see how it goes I guess!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home